Most problems with new roofs happen within the first two years.
So every year on your roof’s birthday, we perform your “Roof Day” inspection:
- We get up on your roof to inspect for leaks and other issues
- We take pictures and draft a report, and send them both to you
- We keep it on file forever
How does this benefit you?
You only need to replace a roof every 25 years. Most roofing contractors don’t do the work themselves (they use sub-contractors), and once they complete a job, it’s very hard to get them to come back (even if there are problems with your new roof).
That’s why we inspect your roof every year for the first 5 years, and then every 5 years after that.
ADR’s Roof Day program ensures that your roof is installed properly (with photo documentation), and also:
- Improves your resale value (it’s a documented roof replacement)
- Aids in submitting storm damage claims (because you have documented photos of your roof before a storm)
Don’t get ripped off by a storm-chaser. With American Dream Restoration, you’re getting a roofing contractor committed to a long-lasting relationship where we are held accountable for the quality of our work.